Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Freshers week

Hello my darling, you don't know it yet but you're going to play a very important part in my life again. I'm talking about venting feelings and struggling together in this fridgid world.

I've made a few significant changes into my life. I'm a teetotaler and smoke-free. I have made my vows to my inner godess and decided not to have sex again until marriage. I'm reclaiming my life back and not giving in to my urges anymore. My impluses are going to take a healthy alterative which i'm sure my bank manager will be happy with. Shopping is the key now. Just to fill the voids in my wardrobe and bedroom.

I've realised that I don't need a man to feel good about myself. Of course I already knew this before but now I'm just feeling it for the first time. I'm looking in the mirror more often now, not out of vanity. I like looking at my reflection and seeing myself, I've come to overlook my imperfections and no longer sigh and worry about what others think. I'm comfortable in my own skin and have learned to appreciate my phisique and feautures. I feel a whole lot sexier and love my clothes again. I'm wearing the clothes for once.

I don't feel as lonley as I had long anticipated. I'm doing ok. I've got a rabbit in the post coming tomorrow, that will make me feel a whole lot better methinks. Still not something to cuddle up to though...that would just be too far. Maybe i'll get one of those japenese made man pillows.

Any how, i'm going, I'm off to an ann summers party and then a night out. Wish me luck.