Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mineral water killed Beethoven?

The last penny drops and the room falls silent. Everything comes to a standstill and all that can be heard its the pendulum from the grandfather clock swinging, back and fro. The ticking drums the ears, penertrating the mind, and all I can think of is the rhythmic beating, of the clock and my own pounding heart. For years this soothing torment continues, and one day, it stops.

Must stay focused. At all costs, I must complete my goal. Tunnel vision is crucial for this mission. Without it, impending doom awaits. I WILL be the best interior designer. Give me the tools of life and I will feed myself until I need no more. I can talk the talk, now time for me to walk the plank. I will grow fins and eat the sharks to survive.