Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Gravy

I find myself bemused with my sister's book "lessons in obedience". I find it an odd gift from her boyfriends mother but non-the-less I am thoroughly enjoying the erotic novel. I must say I am warming up to the idea of S&M, saucy. Poor Lucy has been through a lot yet I’m taking divine pleasure in hertormentt and hertormentingg others. Would it be such a bad thing to be humiliated, or are we only ashamed and ignorant to the gratification it could bring if we were open. Pain and pleasure have a strong questionable connection. Perhaps it is time for atoothyy pair of nipple clamps.

I’m also reading "Da Vinci Code". Verintriguingng book with so much knowledge of the world. I never thought I would find myselinteresteded in history of counties or cultures apart froChinesese but that’s changed. I never really thought about tEiffeliel towel and itideologylogy. With diminutive insecure leaders lNapoleonlean and Pepin the short, the natioembelmbelm of a thousand foot phallus is fitting. Next time I got to Paris, I’d love to see Le Louvre and at least it’s three most famous objects, the Mona Lisa, Venus de milo and Winged Victory. I could spend almarvelingelling at masterpieces that have baffled and enlightened bright minds of the world. I want to see andoperas opras, plays, ballet, musicals. I would love everything.
I’m happy today, I’ve been productIve and i’m getting better at making clear homemade soups. I’m on my way up and reminding myself that I am a greatlonelinessLonelyness comes and goes. Still working on ways to make myself happy and not to depend on anyone but mysesoothessic sooths my soul and if I force myself to smile and remain tightlipped, I feel better. I still wish I had a close friend.wouldn'that wouldn’t fall in love with me... I guess I will find someone in university. I feel capable of having a female friend after being in the shelter and sharing a room with an innocent and pure hearted gdidn'tthat I didn’t want to fuck or beat the shit out of. Well, maybe I did want to screw around a little, but hhygienesonal hygine and health in that department was questionable. I also learnt how to deal with crude black kids. Good warm-up for a university which is 50% black.