Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Dedication

Truly a new beginning with a brand new blog. My life here in in England is going to be great. Nothing or no one is going to stop me from accomplishing goals and succeeding, not even myself.
I have enrolled in Luton University and I'm taking interior design. I'm getting a job. I'm going to Spain. I'm opening and closing doors and it feels good. From this day forth, I declare that I Zoe Dawn Loke will never rely on anyone even if it will be much harder to accomplish alone. I am getting stronger.

Everyone wants to peel away the silken cocoon to aid the beautiful butterfly that will emerge. By giving a caring hand the butterfly is born weak and dies. Nature tells us that the creature needs to emerge independently thus building its strength for its life flight. No matter how hard it is to wriggle free into this world, I need no hand. Instead, when I'm discouraged, tell me how close I am too opening my wings. I have watched the world with cloudy vision for too long. I must explore with my own senses.

It was amazing waking up this morning and hugging my baby sister again for the first time again. I will honor and love her in the best ways possible. She is my world now.

I am married to myself. Let my mothers solitaire be proof enough to the outside world.