Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Spinning around

Check Check Boom.

Felt overwhelmed this morning. I felt myself letting go as I sat and looked at my once tidy desk cluttered. It had all just suddenly slipped away from me, and what was organized and subdivided paperwork and notes was just a pile of messy bits of paper strewn over the house. Not to worry, I got my stapler and hole puncher out and set to work making more notes and ticking off my to-do list. I re-gained control and it was easy. I have my week lined up on the side of the computer and refer to it several times a day ensuring what needs to be done will be done. I hope one day I will have a personal assistant one day.

I went clubbing with my mom last night. Taekwondo was a bust as it was a bunch of kids and three overweight Volvo driving soccer moms in the class. With an abundance of energy, I knew I had to go out dancing on Friday night instead. To my satisfaction it was a awesome night. I wish the guys and girls could dance better though. With a bottle of wine in my system I took the lead to get the party started. Danced for four hours, I took off my shoes after two. They were stolen and I was dancing on broken glass and walked to the car barefoot. When i examined my feet, with a drunken amazement, there was not one scratch or a hint of a puncher wound. I guess I should walk on burning coal next. I got asked to go home with a cute blonde 20 something year old chap. I said i wasn't interested, gave him a cheeky look and bounced off towards the stage. There was a black guy who came to dance with me too, he has a rock solid body and a six pack good enough to scrub clothes on. When he got a bit touchy feely I pushed him off and danced off in another direction only to see him five minutes later. He started to piss me off when he was grabbing another girls ass infront of my face and then try to grab mine. So i pushed him off the stage. A unrelated fight broke out later and I almost got dragged into it. I jumped off the stage into a pile of glass to avoid it. After that, the police squad was coming into the club so I told mom we should leave. Regardless, it was the best night I have had in ages cause I got to dance to some wicked tunes. Can't wait to go to Spain and watch strippers in a nightclub. A woman's body is undoubtedly smotherable.

Monday is the start of a brand new week and I'm looking forward to finalizing my uni, apartment, job, and holiday. I am strong, I am intelligent, I am beautiful, I am funny, I am interesting, and all the rest of it. Sometimes you just have to tell yourself these things.