Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I am proud of myself today. I am myself re-born. No fear, no hesitation, just pure me. Last night and this morning, I have spoken to my family members from my heart. I make them feel loved and welcomed and let them see that I am a newborn butterfly. I never needed their approval because what is truly in my heart cannot go wrong. I believe in Purity, Honesty, Respect, Self-worth, Values, Love, Honor, Trust, Determination, Hardwork, Integrity, Skills, Innocence and Experience. These are all traits that should be marveled at and applauded for. Someone who can show one or more of the above with an open heart deserves to be admired. In this day and age, the goodness of humankind has been milked and drained dry. More often than not these people wonder what is the point of life and even when faced with happiness, turn away. Fear is our biggest enemy and guilt is our biggest downfall. When the walls have been broken down only then we can turn to ourselves and see our reflection. Next time you look in the mirror, try to ask yourself questions that you have been afraid to ask. Bad things don't just happen for any reason. If your not getting what you want out of life, you must ask yourself how to get there. The heart gives drive and direction yet the mind tells us that the heart is only a loud primary organ. If only the mind could see that unless you follow your heart it will weaken until the mind makes all the choices. Cutting out your heart is not a healthy, literally and metaphoically. The heart always points out to the mind what we want. The mind decides on how to get there. Make that action a reality and logically you have indeed fulfilled yourself.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

Why is Albert Einstein and wearing polka dot pants and a necklace made of recycled bottle tops both considered eccentric?

He was brilliant. The mere mortel mind cannot comprehend fully his teachings and yet we stand and ridicule him. He wasn't the best for nothing and even during his lifetime, he still didn't understand it all. Take a step back and look at the greatest minds in the world. They are all labeled and never questioned. A mind compacted with Art and Science. Only now can i begin to see the correlation. Even in this world where where science has provided less work and an easier life, non of it makes us any happier. I relate to a genius, he devoted his whole life to what he loved with passion. I will do the same. There is much to learn, his life is a legacy where as a countries history and sports players fade away, his words and work provide a future.