Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Interesting night

I am proud of myself today. My father promptly picked me up and took me out on a joyride I won't forget. He has reinstalled my values that no one can comprehend what journey I am about to embark upon. I need no ones approval, only to be independent and competent to do things for myself. There is little point in trying to win over a fathers approval because he shows it in other ways. He has been hard on me to succeed to my maximum potential. Before I thought that he expects too much from me. But now I truly see what he sees. I am a champion born on this world to survive, and survive I will. The highest level of enlightenment is when one achieves peace of mind and looks out for others without stepping on their toes. Everyone has their own way of getting through life so why should you be the one to stop that or make them feel bad. Instead look on the positive, there is a lot in this world but yet we shut out mind off from it. Everyone has problems but the key is to learn how to deal with random life. Because life really is random. Once we have set our mind to it, our problems automatically seem a little more distant and nt so bad. I am one person in this world of six billion. What makes me different is that I have the drive to go all the way to the end and learn my mistakes well so not to repeat them. Without mistakes we are nothing. It's the stuff that makes us stronger and more equipped to deal with the outside world. Let me tell you now that I have been through many, many mistakes, I'm still here, breathing and learning. It is the fuel that heats my burning desire to be simply the best. I need no acceptance, I need to go through this stage in my life alone. Only then will I learn the true value of independence and enlightenment. I'm a curbside prophet on her way up in this cold world, hopefully making it a brighter world for everyone. I just know I can. Life is what you make it, and I have finally decided now I am ripened for the real world and I am prepared to show everyone my accomplishments in a proud and dignified way. Minus the cockiness and attitude problems. I firmly believe I can change lives and enrich my own along the way. Therefore, I am the biggest winner of them all, life has thrown everything in my face, the good and the bad. I learn from the bad in order to make it good once again. I will be so strong inside and out without losing my femininity that I might possibly be the most powerful person on earth or close to. I will have the love of a good man who will stand by me as i progress into my success and/or enlightenment who will give me what i deserve. I deserve no less and it is not an unreasonable expectation. I live in the real world and breathe real air. My soul has found it niche in life and I must fulfill myself.

So anyone who's not with me, piss off. Cause I don't need people to bring me down. You either agree or you don't. If you don't, I don't want to hear it because I don't need you or anyone except for my family and good friends.