Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

26 servants and I roam free

I'm beginning to think that Mr Einstein here was on to something. Imagination is never something that I lacked or became programmed into me. I remember a time then I would climb trees to the very top just to look out for the sunset behind my house, across the street, beyond the neighborhood. I would imagine what it must be like far away and I was happy. Standing on the top of a tree grasping on a handful of leaves and fine twigs way up from the ground made me feel free. There was nothing to look at below, it was just a new perspective of what I already known so well. The wind would brush against my flushed cheeks and I would open my arms to stretch out and move with the breeze that passed me by. I don't think I could ever forget that exhilarating feeling of freedom and curiosity. I supose there was a time when I simply looked up at this new challenge. I remember a time when I was invincible and climbing my backyard tree became my destiny. I didn't want to be a 60's hippie and hug onto trees but only to love what's infront of me and then protect it with everything I am. Dare to imagine without fear. Imagine climbing mount Everest not just to say "I was there and that's my flag". Try saying, "I loved every moment of it and I wished mount Everest was bigger". Einstein left us a key to immortality, trouble is finding the lock. Now, I'm no math or science genius. I only wish to know what made him unique. But if I must study every one of his words and equations until I know what it was, I will. Let's all just drop the drugstore psychology and find a way to make us the best we can be.
The only person I have to explain my actions to is myself. There is far more to learn than meets the eye. I have three eyes now. Does that make me a bigger freak? Well good, let the minds of the future figure that one out for you. Where are the saviors of this world today? They are long gone, but I am here. I am here.