Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Busy Bee

I just found an awesome song by Basement Jaxx called 'Hot and Cold'. It gives me good goosebumps and I'm just sitting here bobbing my head to the bass and the sexy female voice.

It's been another great day. I got a freelance job nursing in the local surrounding towns. I'm doing what my dad does funny enough. I've already organized everything in place and I'm waiting for my resumes and birth certificate to come through since I lost the original. No biggie. Nothing is going to stop me from being great. All I have to put together now is my uni portfolio and I am set. I'm taking up Taekwondo starting this Friday and I'm going to see if my sister wants to join. My Grandma is coming to stay this weekend and I have cleaned up the house and cleaned all the towels and bedlinens. I cleaned off most of the spyware on the pc and got winmx running and blasting out my tunes. I stocked the fridge full of fruit and veggies and made shepherds pie when my friend G came over for a visit. It was really good for a first attempt. I'm liken this cooking business. I've got everything I need and I can really smile on the inside.

I FEEL FANTASTIC!!! If that's not something to shout about, then I don't know what qualifies.