Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

The real world

Have you ever poured yourself a drink of orange juice only to spill a little on the counter. Did you end up cleaning the whole kitchin while you were at it. Well I just did. Then I sat my ass down, took a long deseved sip of my orange juice only for it to sting like hell in a bleeding gum. Helpful...maybe. Appreciated...nil.

I could drop down dead with the amount of hormones in my body. Nobody knows it but me! Seriously!

Anyway...the big day is coming up, I get to see Britans voted worst town and my new home all in one trip! If only I had known sooner.

I'm grateful I made it this far without getting pregnant and becoming a Chav. No babies till I'm 26 at least.

My mother wants to slit her wrists sometimes. I'm not sure what to do.

I'm alive I'm alive...The novelty runs thin suprisingly fast

Well, erm, I'm quitting smoking anyway. Not easy with a mother who blows smoke up my ass all the time. I'm going to have my 4th and a half one right now. Then, I will have my next smoke around 2pm tomorrow when the shit hits the fan.

Thank-you, peace out