Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hello World

Hi Hi

Ahh, It scorcheo outside and vonderful.

I'm walking on sunshine yeah yeah

So many things I want to say but for once I am toungetied and shy away from grace and beauty. Magical. Yeah, I still have my problems but at this point of time they are so far away that I can just relax and aborb the warmth. The suns golden touch on my ivory skin makes me want to bask from dawn to dusk. I'm justtrying to enjoy as much of the summer as possible. What with the two weeks of summer I have seen in previous years.

Oh,My stepdad emailed me. Suprising since he has been blanking e for so long. Good to hear from him and no hard feelings. He's in New Zealand with his family, I really am pleased for him. He deserves a good life after being with my mom for fourteen years.

I may go back to Paris for take two action. Me and Kristi had firmly decided to camp out in terminal 2 of Charles De Gaule airport. Horay!....