Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Roses really smell of you,oooo

How amazing. Seriously. This has got to be one of the better weekends of my life. I was chatting to one of my classmates online and then we went for a drink down the local as you do. Cracks me up she does. Good shite. I didn't think I could ever talk to girls for more than five minutes before they are dumping their shit on me and wallowing in their self-pity, but I am pleasantly surprised to be proved wrong! A good heart to heart and it is nice to sit on the toilet asking if it's ok to steal the bog roll cause we are students. Creased up laughing when the barmaid comes out the stall two seconds later. Classic. Just gotta enjoy life as it comes. Life is so fucking short it's tragedy. Micropenis... dear god woman, way to hurt a mans pride. He deserved it, fucking assholes!

Fresh start tomorrow, somehow I don't think it's going to matter if we get the most demotivated second year students in the uni. I'm sure Nadia will whip them into shape. Whooootish! Yeeehaaaaa!