Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dreamy

Ah, blissful relief for my poor back. Zoning out time.

I'm really pleased with myself. Things are carefully falling in place just where I want them. I've never been so busy in all my life. Feels good to accomplish goals.

Funny, I'm struggling to express myself for once in words. The general feeling is contentment. Interior design is great, has helped me develop my creative and inventive side. I was afraid I had made the wrong choice but now I really love going into class and totally forgetting logic in black and white. It definitely could fast become a strength. I have an incentive for working hard too, I want to make the grade to be in an exchange student program in Europe. Feeling fairly confident so long as the balance doesn't get thrown out the window.

Also, a few unsettled issues have finally been laid to rest. A question in love has been resolved in my mind. I finally see that love and logic plainly do not mix no matter how you stir it. Although they elope at times, they have no place for one another. I have always been able to clearly interpret my feelings and describe the feeling. But love is just a mush of chemistry and brings out another character. We all have a facade, wear it in day in and day out. When we are in love, to hell with it all, you just don't ever want the lasting feeling to end. I'm totally leaning in on my tree-hugging hippy side. Just want to step away from the logical deductions, over analysis and a way of thinking which has only hardened my heart and made me arrogant and presumptions at times. I like where my mind is going. Just a swirl of colors and my defenses stand down.