Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ms Jackson

Oh my, here we go again. My brain is on vacation. Suddenly I have someone to face the world with. To hold my hand tight as we go through paradise and dark waters. The lightest of touches unites us, bonded together by our souls. He scratches his nose and mine beings to tingle. There is no I in team. Reasoning and logic hold no power over love. How can there be? Just floating on a bed of clouds, so fluffy, so high.

I surrender myself, this heart beats for you, it always has. Hold me close and tell me that you have missed me. I melt and my knees go weak, but you will never let me fall. Pools of dreams in your eyes. So lovely as I share every thought with you. You know me well. Worry erodes and warmth sweeps over my body. Every muscle breathes with you. Tantalizing and teasing. Our song plays and a smile creeps on our faces before I rest my head on his shoulder. Sighing in union tapping our toes in synch. So natural so close.