Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

What makes you and what makes me

I realized a few important things this week about myself.

I forgot to wear sunscreen and I got burnt surprise surprise.

My previous prep talk came in handy this week. But I forgot all about it when I saw my mom. I let myself become the negative side of myself which I despise. That is not who I am.

I need a prep talk for the weekend specifically. I lead two lives in the week so it is only natural I need two different approaches. Relaxing and do what comes naturally has failed me numerous times. This is because I worry. My new aim for this next weekend is to open my heart. I will do this in small steps. Firstly, I expect nothing to happen. Without expectations, when good things happen is miraculous. Free your mind Zoe. Breathe, exhale and let the vibes fill your body. When Phil hold my hand, I will acknowledge this as a sign of affection because he loves me. Anything positive he says I will take this sincerely and show that I appreciate it. I will let myself feel.

I'm gonna read my bible. Need some input to this. Don't worry. Be happy.