Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Friday, February 08, 2008

You might not be able to see to stars from the city...but they are still there

I lay awake with last nights events running through my head. A night of discovery I am sure. Where is the line between good and bad between a father and son, there can never be an infinite. I am here, you are there. Where shall the two meet? I am right here. I can not go any further, i would lose part of myself if i journeyed any closer. You are right there, yet I can not see you you. You tell me of the adventures you have had and I am there with you, but a flash of clarity and it glazes over forever to be lost it seems. I ask nothing of you. I wait patiently until a clear sky. For when the stars burn longerly into my soul, when the skies are black, I can place them just as I remembered them. I dream of those sapphire nights which wrap themselves around me. The warmth from a star will fuel me for a lifetime. I go no further now, and I will wait and watch. Will this be a giant or a dwarf. I am here.