Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love is...

Hmm, how to begin... Ok, I hear what you are saying and I agree with parts of what you are saying. Like it's the heart that is the most precious and important thing you can offer or give to a man. I will never dispute that. And yes you can "shag" a body. Perhaps I should rephrase what I ment ,I speak of the body as a vessel for the mind and soul. It is our entirety in flesh. I phrased my video to the many confused women who are struggling to find satisfaction and love. To young women who are stuck in the same boat who can be in a relationship and feel lonely and unappreciated.

Your not the first man who has protested at my ignorance of how I have categorized men so harshly and im sure you wont be the last :) But I would like you to understand I am not a man-hater or begrudge men for past resentment. I am well beyond that and happy. So sorry to disappoint you. I do believe that every man has the potential to be a great man with the help of a woman in his heart. There are no lost causes but the deeper entrenched in immediate satisfaction they are, the harder it is for them to understand what love can be like.

I realize I generalize a lot and I do appreciate that everyone is different and have very different outlooks on sex. I am sorry to hear about your ex, it must of been devastating to hear what she said and to find out about her betrayal and your friends. However I am glad that you moved on and picked up the pieces and became whole again.

You hit the nail on the head when you said "I can have "just sex" but it's so fucking unfilling". That was my whole message summed up. It lacks a mental connection and is purely physical. Trust, intimacy, and understanding cannot thrive. Trusting a man enough not to hurt her mentally and physically is not a natural instinct, it comes with time. I believe that until a woman feel fulfilled mentally with this need, she can not relax and let her body unfold to her lover. If she forces herself to become physical prematurely then she has shut out her own inner thoughts and feelings and has rushed herself and denied herself the pleasures of making love. The whole experience is disjointed and unfilling and most women have no idea why.

I hope I explained myself more elaborately this time around. I apologise for any offence caused previously.