Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Friday, February 15, 2008

It was only for fun

Why you got to make a short story long?
Don't you know I'm switched on?

You're right about one thing though
I don't understand, I overstand
So don't try to tip-toe

The point
Your playing people like a puppet
And they just look like a muppet

I ain't into Jealousy
Just causes Controversy

You dip into me like an ink well
To write the next chapter
Making mens groins grow fatter
Use me as you please,
Next minute I'm a disease
Then expect me to laugh and say "Isn't this swell?"

The cream has turns sour
Soon as you loose power
No longer the bird of the hour
So you sulk and cower

I ain't here to make you feel bad
These feelings getting me sad
I'm on my hands and knees begging you please
Realise beauty comes from within
So stop looking out and start looking in

You give out false hope
Like it's heroine, crack cocaine and dope
Keep upping the dosage
To satisfy the sausage

You juggle so many balls
Soon as one starts to fall
Your there in a flash
There for the cash

"I got free this, free that"
I'm always skint but there's always Matt,
Or Tony, Craig and fucking postman Patt

Where you want pearls, there's a string of men
That you keep going back to again and again
Warm in your fingertips
Just of of reach from those juicy lips

You showed me how to sway
And keep em at bay
Away
Treat em like fruit
The two finger salute
But shake your ass
As you pass

My fear, my dear
Is one night, when you've caused a fight
Defending someone else's honour
Your on a rapists sonar

How can you cry to me
When it was plain to see
You stirred the wrong prick
He wanted to lay the brick, the pipe and shaft you with his stick

They got the right tools, don't play em for fools
Don't you know, surprise sex
Is probably from your ex
Someone you know or just met
Or that really nice guy Brett?

Your playing with fire, making yourself feel higher
Girl I tell you now
That ain't how