Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sisterly love

ive been thinking alot about what you have said to me n mom over the last days/months and years. I just want you know know that i take back every negative word and thought about jay ive had in the past. Ive seen you grow into a beautiful, talented and smart woman under Jays wing and for that i am truly thankful to him.

ive always loved you and tried to give you a heads up on advice and life cause i want to protect you. ive made many mistakes and repeated the ones i didnt fully understand. i think you know that about me already. Ill always be here for you, whenever you need me and do my best to give you what you need from a big sister and friend. id like to be your friend someday cause ur so lovely

you know ive made mistakes just so i know what to say to other people not to make the same ones. i was too keen to wear that "badge of misery" kc has. i didnt know how to communicate with him. but now i know a different way, im still finding the best way, and i want you to know, youve helped me more than you know.

im so proud of you Stef, as if id like to take some credit for your greatness, id like to think ive helped you in some ways. you inspire me to be a better person. but i dont think i can take any more bullets on the frontline for you. ive only been cruel to myself for putting myself in those situations. its so ironic you and i. i can only count my blessings that your my sister