Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Loving you

Most guys ain't worth my time
Half the time they intend to blind
If my heart ain't in it
I intend to bin it

What am I supposed to do
When these guys ain't go no clue
What am I looking for
When I im heading out the door

I built a fortress seven stories high
To keep out all the silly lies
Now I lie alone
No king on my thone yet free to roam

I think of the past
And how it was supposed to last
A lifetime, A lifetime
And how we used to shine

Yeah, I'm still living in regret
Over things I was told not to thret
I guess they never knew or understood
In the way you always could

I will I ever stop truly loving you
Or will these thought forever keep coming through
I've really no clue
If i'll ever stop loving you