Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dark to light

A broken soul feels the hole
Lonely and beaten
feels like it's been eaten
Stirring in the stomach
it's waiting the final plummet
bashed around
acidic sound
whats left inside this head?
i can't go any further
without self-murder
cause i look out and see grey
waiting in the que to get...
9-5
in the hive
never feeling alive!
i'm so deprived!!!
just trying to survive!!!
don't know if i'm going or if i've arrived!!!!
i scream into the darkness just to break this
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You son of a bitch, you little sod
You did this to me, you pushed me can't you see?
What did you expect, a faithful little bee?
I can't break free
Try as i may
This can't be the way
Self-defeat
Can you win a war with love?
Can you win love with a war?
Ah got you thinking again
Forgive yourself, amen
Look inside
and push the bad parts behind
What to you want?
riches to flaunt?
a hot woman to haunt?
no, something more than a whore
someone who won't bore
What do you want?
i'm not here to taunt
just here to maybe help you realise
to open your eyes

What do i want i hear you say?
a safe place in my mind to drift away
from the ugliness of the world
into which i was hurled
a shelter from the cold
and not afraid to grow old
I want to see beauty
in every leaf, every tree
to smile on the street when i see something funny
to love and hold the worlds cutest bunny
I want to feel free, beside the sea
on my own or with a friend or lover
to tell my mom how much i love her
I want to tell my dad i'll always be his little girl
wearing fluffy slippers, a princess in a twirl
I want to tell my sister she's so beautiful
from the inside out to the cuticle
I want people i care about to be happy
i don't care if that sounded sappy

Those are some of the things i want