Innocence Vs Experience

In a world full of cloudy beauty. I stand up to part the sky.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Message to God, please read a.s.a.p

How can I explain this so you might understand
In this I need a helping hand
God, help Barron to have patience with me
Comfort him and let me speak expressivly
Let him know how I feel about him
Take all my confusion and throw it in the bin

Leave me with the pure good feeling
Let my soul get on with healing
Will holding back bring us closer?
Please end this rollercoaster

Tell him I want him, I need him, He gives me something to believe in
I crave his kisses and touch, it feels so good how could it be sin
To lay side by side my hand on his cheek
Makes me feel tender and meek

I have developed a taste for love
Heavens grant me this from the powers above
Let me stay in love so happyily at play
Let our love grow more and more each day

Take all my doubt and fear
Make it disapear
Let us be really happy
Please make it snappy!